Appetizer: set. Entree: set. Dessert: ………….crap.
You’re fighting time and don’t want to splurge on something last minute. Just combine a box of cake mix and a 12 fl oz can/bottle of soda. You don’t need water, oil, or eggs! How easy is that? & there are different flavor combination to play with!
Just mix both ingredients together. Pour into cupcake liners or paper souffle cups (ones I’ve used) and bake as instructed.
& to make it just a little bit cuter, decorate with a can of frosting and chocolate chips!
- Funfetti cake mix & 12 oz Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist (the batter turns into a pretty pink color!)
- Lemon cake mix & 20 oz Diet 7-up (supposedly the whole cake topped with a tub of light cool whip is only 19 weight watcher points & a single piece is only 1.5 weight watcher points.)
And other 2-ingredient cake combination:
- Yellow cake mix & 1 cup no-sugar-added applesauce (Sweet and fruity.)
- Spice cake mix & 15 oz can canned pure pumpkin (Tastes like pumpkin bread.)
- Yellow cake mix & 1 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (Pound cake-like texture.)
- Devil’s food cake mix & 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt (Brownie-cake hybrid.)
Have fun and try these out!
Thank you very much. & God bless.